Set of 7 handmade cotton pads for removing make-up, cleansing and toning skin.
Our fabulous wipes are an eco-friendly alternative to disposable face wipes and cotton wool pads.
They are kinder to the environment, your skin and your wallet, as they can be washed and used over and over again.
Rye & Co. pads are made in Lichfield, UK, from 100% white cotton towelling on one side, and a modern black and white patterned cotton fabric on the other.
The wipes can be washed by hand or machine washed at 30˚C.
TIPS FOR USAGE
- Wet the wipe first before applying your make-up remover, cleanser or toner. This allows you to use less product and makes it easier to apply.
- Try melted coconut oil for a super effective, all natural, plastic-free make-up remover.
- Rinse your wipes immediately after use to avoid staining.
- For machine washing, throw your wipes in a pillow case or laundry bag to avoid them going astray in the machine.
- Reshape your wipes whilst damp.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.